Radical Personal Finance Will Help You Win With Life and With Money!
Radical Personal Finance is dedicated to giving you both the information and the actionable inspiration you need to significantly improve your life and lifestyle. I provide the tools you need to bridge the gap between your vision of your ideal lifestyle and the practical reality of where you stand today. Having a vision is great. But having the practical steps and tools to transform the vision into reality is even better.
What Makes Radical Personal Finance Different From Other Shows?
- Most shows are dumbed-down to appeal to the masses who are generally financially illiterate. Radical Personal Finance focuses on in-depth content and Master’s Degree-level education delivered to you as a comprehensive curriculum of financial knowledge.
- Most shows are too general because they need to have broad appeal across the population. Radical Personal Finance delivers specific information and ideas with specific application to unique situations. You are the one who can filter the content and simply choose what’s helpful to you. Discard any idea that isn’t helpful.
- Most shows are too focused on inspiration without action. Dreaming your way to riches doesn’t work without action. Radical Personal Finance delivers inspirational stories and ideas that are carefully connected to the specific next actions you can take to draw closer to your goals.
- Some shows are too focused on action steps without sufficient background information. Taking action simply because someone told you what to do without teaching you why to do it isn’t wise. Radical Personal Finance teaches you the critical thinking skills and the background knowledge to equip you to think for yourself.
- Most shows deliver technical information that is often inaccurate due to the inexperience and ignorance of the show host. Radical Personal Finance delivers financial planning information that is very technically precise and accurate.
- Many shows are simply boring. Radical Personal Finance isn’t boring! (But you’ll have to judge that for yourself!)
Learn more at https://radicalpersonalfinance.com